Bad News

On 28th of March 2018 I was informed that my services for my country in the SADF and SANDF Reserve Force are terminated and the job that I love. What makes me bitter is the way it was done. 

I worked hard to become a warrant officer, it took a couple of years to get to a warrant officer. I put 15 years of Permanent Force into it and another 6 years in the Reserve Force. The reasons given to me when I asked why? (Not included here) It leaves a very bad taste in my mouth. 

6 Years I worked hard and gave everything I got to my members and the unit but that was not enough. I was stabbed in the back with a huge knife. I just hope the person/s (he/she, know who they are) that is responsible for this must know that whatever they do to other people will come back to them and it will bite them back (and it will be 7-fold), believe you me it will be hard and bad. I dont care what the people think and what they do after this statement, but I just feel that I have to make this public. 

Anyone who doesnt like what I am saying here, SO BE IT!! 

It is the truth and it hurts. This is a hard fall and blow, but I will NEVER give up, I will get up shake the dust and carry on.

Donations will be welcome.


Comments

Popular Posts