Acheim Online

My name is Wietz [Vic] Jacobus van der Merwe.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my profile. I am honoured to spend time with you! I would like to introduce myself to you, so that if you, or anyone else whom you know ever have a need for anything that I can offer, you might consider contacting me through my E-mail address.

I was born on the 25th of June 1957, Randfontein, South Africa. I grew up in a town called Sasolburg [Petrol & Oil from coal] in the Free State Province. Went to the SA Defense Force for 15 years [Permanent Force]. Resigned in November 1990 and started with a new career in the Retail business. Selling Small Business Machines. Worked as a salesperson from 1991 to 2005.

Started with my own business in 2005 and still growing. My Business is mainly Web & Graphic Design, and an online Retail Store. The company name is Acheim Computer Products and the Online Store is Acheim Online. Acheim is a Hebrew Bible name and it means = "The Lord will establish".

I am also running a couple of other websites, personal and family sites. These sites are still under construction, revamping to new backend software, and I add information as fast as I can. They are:

Spirit of God [My sisters website] - Prophecy explanations, confirmations and possible confirmations of Raymond Aguilera's given to him by God.
Ons Volk, Ons Land - [History about the Boerevolk] - My site, the history of South Africa from 1652 to 1994.
El-Roi [God who sees me] - Christian site with 2 main languages, Afrikaans and English covering a huge amount of studies and articles.

I would like to thank God for giving me the opportunity to run my own business, the strength, knowledge and everything else I need to run this business. Without Him, I am nothing. Glory to God.

My focus at the moment is on the following areas:
  • Web Hosting
  • Web Design
  • Graphic Design
  • Network Marketing
  • Affiliate Programs
My personal Goals are
  • Always look up to God, put Him as #1 in my life and praise Him for what I have and get.
  • Never stop learning from others. Their experiences fill in the gaps for us.
  • Always make the time to stop and listen to others
  • To acknowledge the world around me
  • Never to quit
  • Always be grateful
  • Always follow my instinct and be true to myself
  • Keep life in proportion and maintain good health

Comments

Popular Posts